Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 6th, 2012 - Paint, Windshield, Steering and Motor

Man, did I get a lot done today! I painted the blue last night and unveiled the new paint job today. It looks AWESOME! Next, I got brought out the wind screen, cleaned it up, put down the foam padding and tightened it down. Then it was time to attack the steering. I installed the bracket to the dash and added the wheel. I routed the cable out back in preparation for the motor. I siliconed the drain plug and screwed that in place. Then came the motor. I lifted it on the transom and cranked it down. Wow, does it look great on there. After getting the steering attached to the motor, I had to drill a hole in the splash well for the hydraulic lift hoses. I then applied silicone and tightened the box down. Phew!!!

 The New Paint Job

 From the Front

 Side Stripes

 And Now, With the Windshield

 From the Side

 Steering Bracket

 Wheel Attached

 Brass Drain Plug

 The Splash Well Hole and the Hydraulic Hoses

 All Bolted Down

 Nice Mercury 90HP

 Good Look!

 Profile Picture

From the Rear

4 comments:

  1. Man Joe, that looks great! You really got alot accomplished in the past few weeks! How long until it gets wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Not quite sure yet. Still have the interior (including building the seats!), wiring the gauges and stereo, carpet, speaker boxes, battery tray and a bunch of little stuff. The seats are what make me the most hesitant to put a date on it. Outside of that, I could get it done pretty quick. Keep checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Mercedes Windshield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to depict it, Significant data shared. I am glad to examine this article. End of lease cleaning Balmain | End of lease cleaning bondi Appreciative for giving us and enchanting information. Brilliant stroll around. I regard this post.

    ReplyDelete