Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 4th, 2012 - Red Stripes and Transom Plate

I painted two coats of Rust-O-Leum red to the boat after taping. I used a good quality bristle brush and they turned out nice. I also primed and installed the aluminum transom plate. I added a paintable silicone caulk to make it water tight and applied three coats of the white top side paint to match the rest of the hull.

 Green and Red

 Top Stripes

 Over the Top Stripes

 Well Stripes

 Looking Good

 Green Tape in Place for the Blue Stripes

 Side View

 Well View

 Transom Bolted in Place

Transom Painted

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent! I am truly floored that there is such a phenomenal aggregate about this End of lease cleaning Neutral bay | End of lease cleaning Mosman subject has and been revealed and you did it so pleasingly. I am particularly captivated with this blog. It's an edifying point.

    ReplyDelete