Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 15th, 2012 - First Outing - Fail

After adding some temporary registration numbers to the hull, we took the GT-150 to the Rock River north of Oregon, IL for it's first time. We put the boat in the water and couldn't get the motor started. It turned out that there wasn't any spark. Ugh! We returned home for troubleshooting to try another day. Turns out, a wire came disconnected from the deadman switch during the interior install. With that fixed, the old Merc fired right up.

 Temporary Lettering

 Splash Well Padding

 Getting Ready

Closer

We Had High Hopes

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I am genuinely dazzled that there is such a great amount about this subject has been uncovered and you Cleaning company Sydney | Exit clean | Exit cleanersdid it so pleasantly. I am exceptionally enchanted with this blog. It's an edifying point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your articles and found the article is very informative...I would perceive that you truly worked superbly! thisBond cleaning Adelaide | End of lease cleaning Services article is useful for an individual like me who is anxiously searching for some great considerations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed with the way this article was constructed and it contains the information I'm seeking. I was also amazed at how the article was written. Thank you for sharing this with me! tree removal Kellyville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is mike i have a 1979 calkins trailer looks identical to yours but i dont have the vin tag on mine i have a title with my vin i was wondering if.you can tell how many digits the vin shows on yours

    ReplyDelete