Friday, February 24, 2012

February 2, 2012 - New Stringers

It was time to install the new stringers. I made templates out of cardboard and laid them out on 1x6 lumber. The floor had already been worked on in the past so I had a few little cut-outs to make so the stringers would fit. I added a new one on the side of the main stringer and dug out all of the rotten wood and replaced the outer stringers. Once they were in place, I glassed them in.

Note the Cut-out 

 The Back of the Boat

Front Clamped

Rear Clamped

Glassed in Place

1 comment:

  1. Its possibility is so amazing and working style so expedient. I figure it may help all of you.You shouldSydney cleaning | Cleaning End of lease | End of lease cleaners continue disseminating pleasing subjects along these lines.It causes me especially to deal with specific issues.

    ReplyDelete